Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hapless man gets arm stuck in toilet brimming with POO while trying to retrieve new smartphone

Arm down toilet

I feel his pain though. This happened in Haining, a city in eastern china.
              Apparently, this man just got done with his business and was about pulling his trousers when his smart phone fell out of his pocket and down the pipe. Desperate to retrieve his phone, he plunged his entire arm into the toilet seat, with his face within inches of touching the brown mess.

Unfortunately, he was not able to get his phone and he was unable to free his arm from the filthy pipe.
Arm down toilet

it took the help of firefighters to get his arm freed.

The unnamed man said "My arm was stuck in there and waste kept spewing out towards my face. it made me really sick.
Arm down toilet

"I just bought the phone so it really hurt to lose it soon"

Too bad for him.
Arm down toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment